A house, designed in 1666, with some remnants of a seventeenth century park overlaid by eighteenth century designs. The old park was designed by John Evelyn, author of Sylva., with a canal, straight rides and avenues. William Kent was employed at Euston Hall in 1738. His temple and entrance archway survive. Lancelot Brown worked here, intermittently, from 1776 to 1784. The park has river and watermill. The garden has balustraded terraces, urns and herbaceous borders.