Gardenvisit.com The Garden Guide

Maximiliansanlagen

A 30 hectare park laid out between 1861 and 1897 by Carl von Effner on the east bank of the River Isar. Von Effner was commissioned by the king, Maximilian II of Bavaria, after whom the park is named. The land was previously a sheep-run.

Photograph © Allie_Caulfield

Maximilianstraße, Munich, South West, Germany

All year.

Free

Visit the Maximiliansanlagen website

Nearby gardens

Nearby hotels

Local Hotels