A Scottish Baronial country house designed by William Burn (1834) beside Loch Awe, with a 100 acre woodland garden. The grounds include a walled garden, many exotic shrubs imported from the Himalayas, tennis courts, croquet lawn, an island on Loch Awe and an open-air 120 seat amphitheatre. The garden previously suffered from years of neglect but is now being carefully restored to its former glory. Rooms have views over either the loch or the garden. Barguillean Angus Garden is 11 miles from Ardanaiseig and Arduaine Garden is 41 miles away.