A Regency house (designed by Sir Robert Smirke) set in a 300 acre deer park. The garden has a sunken garden, Victorian woodland garden and a restored walled kitchen garden. The walled garden (1817) was restored in 1997 with only pre-1901 varieties of fruit, vegetables and flowers grown using traditional techniques. The bothy, tool store, potting shed and fruit store are also open. Elsewhere there are traditional herbaceous borders, a sunken garden, bog garden and woodland walks.