Alain and Nicole Moumen bought an old farm in 1980 and began developing the garden, which opened to the public in 1994. There are canals, fountains and pergolas.
A must-visit destination in Haute-Savoie, between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, the Secret Gardens offer visitors an exotic walk on a plot of 7000m2, to discover a surprising mosaic of gardens, patios, galleries, lounges...which put together natural materials, flowers and water.
It took more than thirty years of imagination, audacity and work to Alain and Nicole to build an idyllic world with the help of their three daughters - Leïla, Myriam and Sonia.
The creativity of a passionate family is revealed through this puzzle of gardens with different influences and inspirations.
- The Secret gardens are an ideal place for your wedding pictures. Contact us for more information: Tel: +334 50 60 53 18 or email : email@example.com
- A lovely gift shop provides you a wide range of souvenirs: Local products, handmade pottery, postcards, perfumes, sweets, candles....
- Home-made food prepared with local products is served on our terraces or in our lounges at noon during summertime (from 1st July to 1st September). (See catering).
When Alain is available, you can also taste his specialities : fresh mint tea and oriental doughnuts.
- Cold drinks can be served every day.
- Several car parks are located near the entrance, among them one for coaches and one for people with disabilities. A handicap toilet is available.
- A picnic area is located near the car parks.
- Books and magazines are at your disposal to read and relax.
- There is an information point with free leaflets to discover the surroundings.
- The Secret Gardens are a real maze and playground for children and we offer Zelda's game to discover the place in family.
- There are covered spaces in case of heat wave or rain: indoor gardens, patios, galleries...
- Dogs are allowed. However, do not forget to bring a lead with you.
- New!!! You can now ask for your loyalty card to enjoy discounts.
Hameau de Lagnat, Vaulx, France, 74150
Following the health crisis linked to Covid-19, the Secret Gardens are open from June 6, 2020 to July 5 2020, Thursdays and Fridays from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (last admission 1 hour before the closing time). From July 6, 2020, we are open every day from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (last entry at 5.30 p.m.), and we offer light meals for lunch from July 12 until August 23. From August 31 and for the months of September and October: Schedules currently undefined, please consult our website. We also organize events from June 20 (Tapas aperitifs, brunches, yoga workshops and floral workshops and local heritage days). Do not hesitate to consult our website for more information: www.jardins-secrets.com. For groups (20 people minimum): on reservation, please contact us.
Prices for individuals : Full price : 8.50€ Reduced fare (students, young people from 12 to 18 years old, unemployed people...) : 7€ Children from 4 to 12 years old and people with disabilities : 4,50€ Family Pack (2 adults + 2 children): 24€ Children aged under 4 : free Semi-guided visit for adults : 7€