Alain and Nicole Moumen bought an old farm in 1980 and began developing the garden, which opened to the public in 1994. There are canals, fountains and pergolas.
A must-visit destination in Haute-Savoie, between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, les Jardins Secrets offer visitors an exotic walk on a plot of 7000m2, to discover a surprising mosaic of gardens, patios, galleries, lounges...which put together natural materials, flowers and water.
It took more than thirty years of imagination, audacity and work to Alain and Nicole to build an idyllic world with the help of their three daughters - Leïla, Myriam and Sonia.
The creativity of a passionate family is revealed through this puzzle of gardens with different influences and inspirations.
- Les Jardins Secrets are an ideal place for your wedding pictures. Contact us for more information: Tel: +334 50 60 53 18 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A lovely gift shop provides you a wide range of souvenirs: Local products, handmade pottery, postcards, perfumes, sweets, candles...
- Home-made food prepared with local products is served on our terraces or in our lounges at noon during summertime (from 10th July to 22nd August). (See catering).
When Alain is available, you can also taste his specialities : fresh mint tea and oriental doughnuts.
- Cold drinks can be served every day.
- Several car parks are located near the entrance, among them one for coaches and one for people with disabilities. A handicap toilet is available.
- A picnic area is located near the car parks.
- There is an information point with free leaflets to discover the surroundings.
- Les Jardins Secrets are a real maze and playground for children and we offer Zelda's game to discover the place in family.
- There are covered spaces in case of heat wave or rain: indoor gardens, patios, galleries...
- Dogs are allowed. However, do not forget to bring a leash with you.
- You can ask for your loyalty card to enjoy discounts.
Here is links to contact us:
Video presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inChB9vOZpw&ab_channel=jardinssecrets
Hameau de Lagnat, Vaulx, France, 74150
Opening times 2022 : OPENED EVERY DAY Last admission 1 hour before closing. 10th April – 22nd May From Monday to Friday: 2pm - last entrance 4.30pm Saturday, Sunday and french bank holidays: 1.30pm - last entrance 5pm 23rd May - 8th July From Monday to Friday: 2pm - last entrance 5pm Saturday, Sunday and french bank holidays: 1.30pm - last entrance 5.30 pm 9th July - 28th August Every day: 10.30am - last entrance 5.30pm Light meals at lunchtime from July 9th to August, 21st 29th August – 9th October From Monday to Friday: 2pm - last entrance 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday: 1.30pm - last entrance 5pm We also organize events during summer (Tapas aperitifs, brunches, yoga workshops and floral workshops and local heritage days). Do not hesitate to consult our website for more informations: www.jardins-secrets.com. For groups (20 people minimum): on reservation, please contact us.
Prices for individuals : Full price : 9.50€ Reduced fare (students, young people from 13 to 18 years old, unemployed people...) : 8€ Children from 4 to 12 years old and people with disabilities : 4.50€ Family Pack (2 adults + 2 children): 25€ Children aged under 4 : Free Semi-guided visit for adults : 8€