Alain and Nicole Moumen bought an old farm in 1980 and began developing the garden, which opened to the public in 1994. There are canals, fountains and pergolas.
A must-visit destination in Haute-Savoie, between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, les Jardins Secrets offer visitors an exotic walk on a plot of 7000m2, to discover a surprising mosaic of gardens, patios, galleries, lounges...which put together natural materials, flowers and water.
It took more than thirty years of imagination, audacity and work to Alain and Nicole to build an idyllic world with the help of their three daughters - Leïla, Myriam and Sonia.
The creativity of a passionate family is revealed through this puzzle of gardens with different influences and inspirations.
- Les Jardins Secrets are an ideal place for your wedding pictures. Contact us for more information: Tel: +334 50 60 53 18 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A lovely gift shop provides you a wide range of souvenirs: Local products, handmade pottery, postcards, perfumes, sweets, candles...
- Home-made food prepared with local products is served on our terraces or in our lounges at noon during summertime (from 1st July to 1st September). (See catering).
When Alain is available, you can also taste his specialities : fresh mint tea and oriental doughnuts.
- Cold drinks can be served every day.
- Several car parks are located near the entrance, among them one for coaches and one for people with disabilities. A handicap toilet is available.
- A picnic area is located near the car parks.
- Books and magazines are at your disposal to read and relax.
- There is an information point with free leaflets to discover the surroundings.
- Les Jardins Secrets are a real maze and playground for children and we offer Zelda's game to discover the place in family.
- There are covered spaces in case of heat wave or rain: indoor gardens, patios, galleries...
- Dogs are allowed. However, do not forget to bring a lead with you.
- New!!! You can now ask for your loyalty card to enjoy discounts.
Hameau de Lagnat, Vaulx, France, 74150
Following the government announcement, les Jardins Secrets are closed. We can't wait to open very soon. We also organize events during summer (Tapas aperitifs, brunches, yoga workshops and floral workshops and local heritage days). Do not hesitate to consult our website for more informations: www.jardins-secrets.com. For groups (20 people minimum): on reservation, please contact us.
Prices for individuals : Full price : 8,80€ Reduced fare (students, young people from 13 to 18 years old, unemployed people...) : 7,30€ Children from 4 to 12 years old and people with disabilities : 4,50€ Family Pack (2 adults + 2 children): 24€ Children aged under 4 : free Semi-guided visit for adults : 7,30€