Alain and Nicole Moumen bought an old farm in 1980 and began developing the garden, which opened to the public in 1994. There are canals, fountains and pergolas.
A must-visit destination in Haute-Savoie, between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, the Secret Gardens offer visitors an exotic walk on a plot of 7000m2, to discover a surprising mosaic of gardens, patios, galleries, lounges...which put together natural materials, flowers and water.
It took more than thirty years of imagination, audacity and work to Alain and Nicole to build an idyllic world with the help of their three daughters - Leïla, Myriam and Sonia.
The creativity of a passionate family is revealed through this puzzle of gardens with different influences and inspirations.
- The Secret gardens are an ideal place for your wedding pictures. Contact us for more information: Tel: +33 (0)4 50 60 53 18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- A lovely gift shop provides you a wide range of souvenirs: Local products, handmade pottery, postcards, perfumes, sweets, candles....
- Home-made food prepared with local products is served on our terraces or in our lounges at noon during summertime (from 9th July to 27th August). (See catering). When Alain is available, you can also taste his specialities : fresh mint tea and oriental doughnuts.
- Cold drinks can be served every day.
- Several car parks are located near the entrance, among them one for coaches and one for people with disabilities. A handicap toilet is available.
- A picnic area is located near the car parks.
- Books and magazines are at your disposal to read and relax.
- There is an information point with free leaflets to discover the surroundings.
- The Secret Gardens are a real maze and playground for children and we offer Zelda's game to discover the place in family.
- There are covered spaces in case of heat wave or rain: indoor gardens, patios, galleries...
- Dogs are allowed. However, do not forget to bring a lead with you.
- New!!! You can now ask for your loyalty card to enjoy discounts.
Hameau de Lagnat, Vaulx, France, 74150
The Secret Gardens are open 7 days a week, from 9th April to 8th October 2017. From 9th April to 8th July: - On Sundays and bank holidays: ticket office opens from 1.30pm to 5.30pm. - From Monday to Saturday: ticket office opens from 2pm to 5pm. From 9th July to 27th August: - Open the whole day with catering at noon, on our terraces or in our lounges Ticket office opens from 10.30am to 5.30pm. You may enjoy a catering at noon and our terraces or in our lounges. From 28th August to 8th October : - On Saturdays and Sundays : ticket office open from 1.30pm to 5pm - From Monday to Friday : ticket office opens from 2.00pm to 4.30pm For groups of 20 people minimum, the gardens are open on appointment, 7days a week from 9th April to 8th October. Visits are semi-guided.
Prices for individuals : Full price : 8.50€ Reduced fare (students, young people from 12 to 18 years old, unemployed people...) : 7€ Children from 4 to 12 years old and people with disabilities : 4€ Children aged under 4 : free Prices for groups (from 20 people) : Semi-guided visit for adults : 7€ Semi-guided visit + refreshment : 9.50€ Semi-guided visit + snack : 12€ Semi-guided visit + aperitif : 15€ Semi-guided visit + meal (several options), more information here :http://english.jardins-secrets.com/Exalt-your-taste-buds_a385.html Semi-guided visit for children aged between 4 and 12 : 4€