Gardenvisit.com The Garden Guide

Cataraqui Garden

The property belonged to Charles Elzear Levey, a banker and the gardens were designed by the Scotsman Peter Lowe in 1850. A rock garden was added by Mary Stewart in 1929 and the gardens were later re-modelled by George Penny. It now has a tree collection, a mixed border, a great lawn and rock garden.
Photograph © CCNQ, Patricia Brochu
Photograph © CCNQ, Patricia Brochu

Domaine Cataraqui, 2141 Chemain St Louis, Sillery, Quebec, Canada, G1T 1P9

Visit the Cataraqui Garden website

Nearby gardens

Local Hotels