The villa was designed by G.B. Bianchi in the seventeenth century and was bought by the Arvedi family in 1824. It has a terrace on a steep slope overlooking the Veneto, with a swirling parterre de broderie, designed in the old manner with low box hedging and gravel. The parterre forms a double-fan. Its swirling curves are more north European than Italian.