Westward from St. Pancras the next large churchyard is that of Marylebone, and further to the north is St. John's Wood burial-ground. Its large trees and shaded walks are familiar to the thousands who go every year to Lord's Cricket Ground. Another large one, still more westward, now used as a garden, is Paddington. The small green patch round St. Mary's Church, and a large cemetery beyond, together make over 4 acres. All round London these spaces are being used, and in most cases little has been done to upset the ground-among the more prominent are St. George's, Hanover Square, in Bayswater; St. John's, Waterloo Road; Brixton Parish Church, with a row of yew trees; Fulham Parish Church, with Irish yews, and tall, closely clipped hollies; St. Mary's, Upper Street, Islington, and many others. Some are large spaces, such as St. John-at-Hackney, which covers 3 acres, and in it stands the tower of the old church, the present very large church which dominates it being in the Georgian style of 1797.