Whitton Dean, the Seat of the late Charles Calvert, Esq. - Since we last visited this place, in 1828 (see Vol. V. p. 94.), a large dining-room has been added to one end of the mansion, and a corresponding drawingroom to the other. The distance between these two rooms is about 150 ft., and they are connected by a paved conservatory about 15 ft. broad, and sufficiently high for its roof to include the first-floor windows. This must, of course, have much deteriorated the value of the rooms lighted by these windows, and accordingly we were informed that they are now only used as ante-rooms, everything having been sacrificed to the two grand rooms for company. The place, being to let, is in a state of neglect.