The chateau was formerly the summer residence of the bishops of Quimper. It is situated on the banks of L'Odet river and is surrounded by 17th century gardens and 3 terraces stepping down to the river. Inspired by visits to Versailles, Monseigneur de Coetlogon (Bishop of Quimper from 1668 to 1706) started to develop the gardens.
Mid May to mid September. Open 2pm to 6pm.