Cardinal Richelieu bought land here in 1633 to build a house and a famous garden which commented upon, amongst others, John Evelyn. The estate was sold in 1835 and subdivided for housing. The present roads (Calmette, Labiche, George-Sand, Jean-Burgundian) follow the layout of the alleys in the park.
The reviews and ratings originate in all cases from third parties. Gardenvisit is in no case responsible for the correctness or accuracy of the reviews. Reviews and similar information are not an expression of Gardenvisit's opinions.