The Bishop's Garden is a four acre city centre garden that has belonged to the Bishops of Norwich since 1100 AD. There are herbaceous borders, a small woodland walk, a long shade border, meconopsis and tree ferns.
Bishops house, st martins palace plain, Norwich, Norfolk, England, nr3 1sb
about 4 years by steve and jenny 5 / 5wow...totally unexpected.this garden in the middle of the city. went there last summer in june and was blown over by it. gardeners very helpful as well. highly recommend a visit. oh and the cakes were lush
The reviews and ratings originate in all cases from third parties. Gardenvisit is in no case responsible for the correctness or accuracy of the reviews. Reviews and similar information are not an expression of Gardenvisit's opinions.