An eighteenth century house (1717), with additions by Sir Charles Barry in 1843. Duncombe Park is well-known to garden historians for its serpentine terrace with fine views. It has an Ionic Temple, by Vanbrugh, at its north end and a Tuscan Temple at its south end. There is a Father Time sundial by van Nost. Barry's forecourt pavilions enclose Italianate nineteenth century parterres.