King Charles IX (1550-1574) commissioned Jacques Androuet du Cerceau to build a hunting lodge at Noyon-sur-Andelle. However, the King died two years into the project and it was abandoned. The village was renamed "Charleval" in his honour (le val de Charles - the valley of Charles).
The reviews and ratings originate in all cases from third parties. Gardenvisit is in no case responsible for the correctness or accuracy of the reviews. Reviews and similar information are not an expression of Gardenvisit's opinions.