A modest baroque garden with a central axis was created in the early eighteenth century. Towards the end of the century a serpentine park was added, west of the house. The property was acquired by the municipality in 1952 and the former kitchen gardens were made into formal beds.
The reviews and ratings originate in all cases from third parties. Gardenvisit is in no case responsible for the correctness or accuracy of the reviews. Reviews and similar information are not an expression of Gardenvisit's opinions.