Osterley is typical of the eighteenth century fashion for improving a country estate with extensive lawns and views through large and stately trees. There are three lakes and a Temple of Pan (1720). Sadly, the park is cut in two by the M4. The mansion, designed by Robert Adam, and the grounds are owned by the National Trust.
Address: Osterley Lane, Southall.