The garden of the former bishop's palace, created in the seventeenth century and opened to the public in 1911. The garden is rumoured to be the early work of André Le Nôtre, although there is no documentation to support this. A "romantic" boulder is a modern addition to the circular pool (visible in the satellite image on the map below) in the middle of the parterre.
5 place Charles de Gaulle, 77100, Meaux, France
All year. Daily. Open 10am to 7pm (5pm October to March). The walled garden is only open for guided tours and special occasions.